Mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter for MacBook to HDTV
|FOB Price:||US $1-35 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Piece||US $1-35/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Pieces/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Networking devices
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: SL-HDM-ADP
- Interface Type: HDMI
- Pin: >10Pin
- Power Cable Type: N/a
- Computer Cable Type: Monitor Cable
- Color: Black
- Trademark: Geplink
- Specification: Copper wires, gold plugs
- HS Code: 85444911
- Application: Computer
- Material: Copper
- Feature: Waterproof
- Shape: Round
- Printer Cable Type: N/a
- Version: 1.4
- Transport Package: 1PC/Bag
- Origin: China
- Active adapter enables you to connect a Mini DisplayPort video output from your laptop, tablet, or desktop PC to HDMI-equipped displays, HDTVs, and projectors
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 (4K) Ultra-HD@30Hz, 1080P@120Hz. Supports 8-channel LPCM and HBR audio up to 192kHz sample rate
- AMD Eyefinity compatible. VESA (DisplayPort) certified. Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.1, High Bit Rate (HBR) 1.2, and HDMI 1.4 standards
- Will convert from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI only. Not a bi-directional adapter. Note that source device and external display must support the desired resolution/mode - adapter will not allow use of resolutions which are not supported by the source or display. Thunderbolt compatible, but not recommended for use on Apple systems due to potentially inconsistent behavior on some models. Please see additional notes regarding Apple compatibility below
- Gold-plated interface improve signal performance,aluminium enclosure for fast heat radiating
Product DescriptionGeplink's Mini DisplayPort to HDMI active adapter allows you to connect the Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP / mDP) output on your laptop, PC, or tablet to virtually any HDMI-enabled display. With an internal pixel clock capable of running at up to 300MHz, Geplink's MDP-HDMI active adapter supports resolutions up to 4K when using a compatible system and display. Most other adapters are "passive" (also known as "level-shifters" or "Type 1 adapters") which often have a maximum pixel clock of 165MHz and only allow resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Converts mDP source to HDMI display - will not convert in the opposite direction.
- Supports video modes up to 4K and up to 8-channel LPCM/HBR audio. Maximum available resolution is determined by your computer and display. Adapter will not allow resolutions above what your PC or HDMI display are capable of.
- AMD Eyefinity compatible. VESA (DisplayPort) certified. Thunderbolt compatible. Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.1, High Bit Rate (HBR) 1.2, and HDMI 1.4 standards.
- Supports HDCP/DPCP content protection. Note that all other devices in the playback chain must be HDCP compliant for playback of protected content such as Blu-ray.
- Compatible with MS Surface Pro systems (not Surface RT), Intel NUC systems with mDP output, and many others.
- Not recommended for use with Apple systems due to inconsistent non-standard DisplayPort behavior on some Mac models. Please be aware that with an OS X Mavericks update, Apple disabled 4K video output on the vast majority of previous Mac models. Audio will not be passed through the adapter to the HDMI display on Mac systems.
In the Bag
- Geplink Mini DisplayPort 1.1 to HDMI 1.4 Active Adapter
nput singal mini displayport Output singal HDMI Resolution 480P/720P/1080I/1080P(automatic) Color Black, white DVI DVI 1.1 standard Feature Plug and play Speed up to 1.65 Gbps Type Mini DP to HDMI